Below is a list of some of the services we provide. Each child, each family, each situation is unique. We adjust our services according to your specific needs in order to meet your goals.
- Full record review: all records pertaining to your child’s education. This typically includes past and present IEP’s, 504 plans, evaluations, progress reports, report cards, data sheets, programs, parent/teacher/school communications, etc.
- Suggest possible educational and/or clinical areas to investigate based on the unique needs of your child;
- Provide a written review of the current IEP with recommended changes as needed
- Draft IEP meeting documents; e.g. agenda’s, parent concerns statement, vision statements, summaries, etc.
- Communicate via meetings, email and/or phone with parents, school staff, outside agency providers, evaluators, consultants, BSEA staff, and attorneys
- Attend Team meetings, parent/staff clinics, parent/teacher conferences, parent/home programming staff
- Review IEP’s, 504’s, and amendments post meeting and write up responses when needed
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the IEP
- Observe student in his/her educational setting when needed
- Schedule, prepare and attend mediations
- Identify and/or visit placement options
- Attend and present outside evaluations to the Team