Below is a list of some of the services I provide. Each child, each family, each situation is unique. I adjust my services according to your specific needs in order to meet your goals.
- Full record review: all records pertaining to your child’s education. This typically includes past and present IEP’s, 504 plans, evaluations, progress reports, report cards, data sheets, programs, parent/teacher/school communications, etc.
- Suggest possible educational and/or clinical areas to investigate based on the unique needs of your child;
- Provide a written review of the current IEP with recommended changes as needed
- Draft IEP meeting documents; e.g. agenda’s, parent concerns statement, vision statements, summaries, etc.
- Communicate via meetings, email and/or phone with parents, school staff, outside agency providers, evaluators, consultants, BSEA staff, and attorneys
- Attend Team meetings, parent/staff clinics, parent/teacher conferences, parent/home programming staff
- Review IEP’s, 504’s, and amendments post meeting and write up responses when needed
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the IEP
- Observe student in his/her educational setting when needed
- Schedule, prepare and attend mediations
- Identify and/or visit placement options
- Attend and present outside evaluations to the Team